Process Continuity Planning
Business Continuity Plan is a collection of procedures
and information which is developed, compiled and maintained
in readiness for use in the event of an emergency or
companies cannot afford to be caught off-guard.
Historical analysis suggests
- Of companies without a BCP that experience a disaster,
30% never reopen and an additional 50% will fail
within 2 years.
- Service disruptions have a direct impact on revenues,
shareholder value, market share and overall customer
Aura is best positioned to help you
in this scenario. Through years of experience in this
industry, Aura has developed BCP solutions for your
business. Our specialized knowledge in Business Continuity
Planning combined with our expertise in delivering end-to-end
solutions will help you deal with potential disasters.
- We have highly specialized knowledge in – PIPEDA,
ISO 17799 and BS 7799-2, Succession Planning, Intrusion
Detection, Security and Network Design and Implementation.
- Our team of experts will develop a plan specific
to your business environment, risk and corporate
- Working with well-accepted methodologies, we will
minimize the impact to your organization when an